Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Black With 2 (BW2) March Challenge


Well it's all things "lemon and thyme" over at BW2 this month. Not colours I would normally scrap together, but I knew I kept that BG 'Origins' PP around for a reason!


My title reads - "You Are My SUNSHINE" - using the word of the  month!

The Challenge:

The Sketch:

My Layout:

We recently celebrated my mum's 70th birthday and this photo was taken on the day of my 
mum and dad. It's very rare to get one of them both smiling nicely!

Thanks for another great challenge that pushed me out of my colour comfort zone!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout and how nice to have a pic of them both on this special day. Love that little thing - like a doodle it is very cool, and the heart too... thanks for playing along with us at BW2 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious photo, and beautifully scrapped too, Michelle! Love your take on the sketch, and all the little details - very nice! Thanks for joining us at BW2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO and great photo. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!