Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

NEW Tattered Creations!

EMILY GRACE Kit

Sorry for the absence in posting of late. As you know, I am a school teacher and over the last few months I have been consumed with writing 33 reports for my class. This is a hugely time consuming process and scrapping just had to take a back seat ...... but I'm back into it now and couldn't be happier to be creating again.

Here are two layouts I created this week using kits from Tattered Inspirations. You can fine them here ...... and I do believe there is a SALE section too ...... jump on over and grab yourself a bargain!

SPRING TIME LOVE Kit

Happy shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family pages Shelee, made more gorgeous by Carol's kits. So pleased the reports are over now & holidays are just around the corner for you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these layouts are beautiful! The photo of you and your sister is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!