Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

NEW! 'Birdsong' Kit from Tattered Inspirations



This month I was inspired to do something different with the monthly kit from Tattered Inspirations and decided to alter a clipboard as I was in need of one. This 'Birdsong kit' is so elegant and I just loved the colour combination and at AU$8 - very affordable!
I glued some vintage seam binding to the back of the cameo and tied it to the spring to act as a holder for the pen. It works really well. I hope you like it!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. What a grand idea Shelee...& you have used the Birdsong Kit to perfection!
    You going to use that at work??
    Keep up your beautiful scrapping. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it hanging in my kitchen Deb. Too nice for school .... but i bought a second one to decorate for school that will have little school bus, pencil etc type things on it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning... the colours and embellishments are just breathtaking! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!