Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February ARTastic Challenge

Here is my monthly Design Team layout for the February ARTastic challenge.
I do hope you are able to take part this month.
February's inspiration will come from the painting "Venus at her Toilet" by Pieter Paul Rubens.

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and work the following into your layout.

1. Layout must be about YOU! = 1pt
2. Add wings somewhere on your layout = 2pts
3. Use a mirror image or use the same picture of YOU multiple times = 3pts

"Venus at her Toilet" by Pieter Paul Rubens

So what are you waiting for? Go forth and scrap about yourself! It's very liberating.

Cheers!

1 comments:

  1. Hiya Michelle,
    This is such a gorgeous layout and the photo is divine... you both look so happy, you are beaming! I love the flower cluster too... stunning work! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!