Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Burlesque Beauties - NEW from Tattered Inspirations

Hello girls!

Take a look at this kit! It's a stunner! You will have to be quick for it because I'm sure it will sell fast!



The layout above is what I created with the kit. I loved it to bits!! My friend Kath and I did some 'in-store' modelling for ts14+ at Castle Towers last year and I thought the photo was perfect for this LO with the colours spot on! Oh and we felt 'beautiful' too!

You can purchase the kit here for under $9. Now that's what I call a "must have"! 

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sure is a must have Shelee...so better get it quick hey!
    A beautiful LO of Kath & you, superb work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout... you have truly done the kit justice! I think the photo you chose matches the embellishments perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!