Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

ARTastic December Challenge

It's a beauty! Here is the inspirational painting for our December challenge over at ARTastic and below you will see my Design Team submission.
'The Mystical Nativity' by Botticelli

My sister Suzanne and I - Christmas 2009.

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and work the following into your layout.
1. Angel/s = 1pt
2. Gold embossing (Somewhere on the page) = 2pts
3. A Stable=3 pts
Please dont be put off by the 'Stable' you can google a pic, make one your self from twigs or straw, use a drawing etc......

I hope you have lots of fun with it this month!


 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful LO Shelee...love it all, your ribbon, glorious angels & that terrific photo! Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous layout... I love the beautiful, rich Christmas colours and the gold embossed angels are beauitful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Shelee, I love the colours and the angels are perfect!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!