Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Little 'Tattered' Gift Idea

Looking for an inexpensive, pretty gift idea? Then look no further!! Scrapbooking embellishments are not just for layouts. For a few dollars I purchased this glass candle holder and I have used some Monet inspired blooms, a floral cabachon and a vintage doily from Tattered Inspirations, along with some chippie embellishments from Scrapmatts, an old ticket, paper and ribbon to create this decorated candle holder.
Head on over to the shop to purchase some of these delectable flowers and cabachons ...... here!!!

Have a great day and don't forget to leave me a comment to say that you stopped by!

Shelee

5 comments:

  1. Bl...dy brilliant Shelee & gorgeous with it!!! Merry Christmas to someone here...What a top idea, & I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this idea, very clever Shelee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!