Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

August ARTastic Challenge

I just love the work of Claude Monet and when I saw that this month's ARTastic challenge was to draw inspiration from one of his paintings I was so excited!

Here's the painting:


Here's the challenge:
Diva demand for an extra 6 bonus points, try and work the following into your layout, card or OTP project ......
1. Sun or sunset = 1pt
2. Shades of blue and green on your layout = 2pts
3. A cut out black silhouette image = 3pts
Here's my Design Team example:

I hope you are just as inspired to take up the challenge this month!!
Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. And it is stunning Shelee...photo gorgeous & all your LO is glorious. I do love your ribbon, for that final fling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! this one really has my brain ticking - not gotten the mojo fro it yet!! I love the folded layered flower!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing layout... the photo is stunning and the flowers are so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!