Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Not Too Late ......

........ to enter the ARTastic Inspiration Challenge for October! Check out all of the details here and go for it! There are *F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S* prizes on offer and great Design Team entries to give you lots of ideas! So what are you waiting for?


..... the inspiration - 'Starry Night' - Van Gogh



...... my DT example!

PLUS>>>> if you enter and leave me a comment on my RAK Giveaway post further down, you could win a little prize from me - just for having a go! I am a bit short on comments so why not give it a go - you won't be disappointed!

Luv Shelee :)

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog - have loved looking at your work! It's gorgeous!

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!